Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our Lines Combined...

Before break, I know we mentioned trying to create poems from each other's favorite lines...so I just tried it out. I think it is a neat idea...reminds me of the bird videos in a way how (this is far fetched) but we are all moving "our wings" on our own with our own lines but together we form one moving mass of birds which results in one poem that appears to fit together like it always was like that...I know it sounds weird but those birds are neat!

Here is goes:

The characteristic silence of the audience was shattered.
...made me jump out of my seat... twice.
It lets your imagination run wild.
It was a new world.
There's something about objects falling out of thin air that excites me.
Complete drama. Complete love. And I melt for it every time.
I was surprised that something so simple could be so powerful.
The show was bizarre.
It's really all about perspective.
I loved seeing their emotions through their eyes.
I realized I was also walking into a new world, one I've never been in before.
I got goosebumps whenever they hit a note with full power and held it there, and I waited and hoped for another note to strike me even harder.
Each experience, regardless of whether I enjoy it or not, will have value.
So I went in as a blank slate.
I was sad when I realized it was over.
I'm glad I stepped into that world.

No comments:

Post a Comment