Wednesday, April 1, 2009

my lines

I could not stop laughing for 5 minutes straight. My stomach hurt.

I haven't laughed that hard in I dont' know how long.

... made my heart jump.

There's something about objects falling out of thin air that excites me.

Complete drama. Complete love. And I melt for it every time.

I got goosebumps whenever they hit a note with full power and held it there, and I waited and hoped for another note to strike me even harder.

I felt very small sitting down.

I was always looking for a melody, and once I expected one to soon come, it ended abruptly.

...made me jump out of my seat... twice.

It was a new world.

... and I followed it through the quest for righteousness.

... game me vivid pictures in my mind and strong feelings.

I realized I was also walking into a new world, one I've never been in before.

... made my heart throb to the beat.

... kept me at the edge of my seat.

I was sad when I realized it was over.

It was surprising, beautiful, intense, and outright hilarioius.

I'm glad I stepped into that world.

... immediately brought me back to my childhood.

... was one of the hardest things I've ever done.

It made me feel important. It made me feel unique. It made me feel real.

"Thats me?!" I thought.

I would read into myself and begin to realize who I really was.

It lets your imagination run wild.

I loved seeing their emotions through their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment