Wednesday, January 21, 2009

about me

Hello all,

My name is Luna Pierson. I was born in San Fransisco, California and moved to Urbana, Illinois when I was 10. Both of my parents were artists who introduced me to many kinds of art when I was young. I tried an art class in high school and realized I was not as gifted as my parents, but I still appreciate art to its fullest. I played saxophone and soccer for 4 years in highschool. My fathers side of the family lives in Europe where I go to visit almost every summer. This summer I visited Versaille which was one of the most spectacular sights Ive ever seen. I am in Landscape Architecture and hope to bring art and the earth together. I am very interested in the art shows, performances and the opera. Im probably the most excited about the circus just because it will make me feel like a kid again. I can't wait to see what this class shows me.

No comments:

Post a Comment